A Yes for A Life
Vintage yet trendy
Simplicity is the new luxury
The most amazing Mauritian sunset
The tropical touch
A vintage decor with a friendly atmosphere
A rooftop bar with a wonderful view on the ocean
Flowers, colours and sweet fragrances
A romantic breakfast in a private place
Celebrate the most beautiful day of your life in a peace haven.
If you are looking for a simple wedding, Veranda Tamarin welcomes you in a vintage and peaceful atmosphere. A candelit dinner or a romantic breakfast facing the sea, lower petals spread on the bed, every little detail, every little moment is planned to make this day an unforgettable one.
SIMPLY CLASSIC - Complementary
Wedding venue for the ceremony (excluding floral decoration)
Wedding Cake (for 4 persons)
Dedicated wedding organiser
Witnesses if needed
1 bottle of sparkling wine after ceremony
Ironing facilities on the wedding day for the married couple only
Romantic honeymoon dinner for the newly married couple in a romantic place
Special flower petals turndown
ULTIMATE BLISS - SUPPLEMENT
- 1 bottle of wine + 1 fruit platter
- Bridal bouquet or flower crown or flower leis, matching button hole and natural flowers for bride’s hair
- Floral decoration of the wedding venue
- Music of your choice for the ceremony (mp3 format songs)
- Witnesses if needed
- 1 bottle of French Champagne after the ceremony
- Ironing facilities on the wedding day for the married couple only
- 1 hour Manicure treatment for the bride
- Professional photographer service for 90 minutes (all photos on USB pen drive)
- Flaming grill or seafood platter for the wedding couple in a romantic place (weather permitting)
- Continental breakfast served in an exclusive area, on the next day of the wedding (weather permitting)
- 1 hour couple massage (once during the stay)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Rates are in EUR/GBP/USD/MUR/ZAR, inclusive of VAT and are subject to change without prior notice.
- To ensure a consistency in our level of service, a compulsory service charge will be applied to all our guests or trade partners for external services which are not booked via the hotel. As an indication, this fee will be: MUR 5,000 / GBP 105 / EURO 125 / USD 145 / ZAR 1, 665 and this amount is subject to change without prior notice.
- The wedding packages are applicable for 2 persons only and supplement(s) may apply for any extra person(s).
- The Food & Beverage optional services are not included in the initial meal plan booked by guests during their stay.
- Location of the venue for the ceremony is based upon availability and subject to weather conditions.
- All flowers are subject to seasonal availability.
- No wedding or renewal of vows/symbolic ceremony between 22nd Dec 2018 - 6th Jan 2019 & 21st Dec 2019 - 5th Jan 2020 due to peak season.
- Payment will be compulsorily made in MUR rate (local currency) if done locally at the hotel counter.
- A compulsory hotel handling/venue fee will be applicable for non-resident guests who wish to get married on the hotel premises. As an indication, this fee will be: MUR 5,000 / GBP 105 / EURO 125 / USD 145 / ZAR 1, 665 and a compulsory supplement will be applicable for more than 10 guests.
- We celebrate in exclusivity one ceremony per day at the hotel.
- Guests booking a wedding package and optional services through a Tour Operator need to present
- Validity as from 01.11.2018 - 31.01.2020
All wedding requests should be addressed to the ‘Weddings & Events Organizer’: