RESTAURANTS & BARS
Discover the restaurants and bars of Veranda Tamarin on the West coast of Mauritius and get a taste of Mauritian cuisine.
The kitchen is in harmony with the hotel's atmosphere and its interactive buffet invites you to discover the flavours of Mauritius and around the world.
• Capacity: 160 seats
• Breakfast: 7.00 a.m - 10.00 a.m
• Dinner: 7.00 p.m - 10.00 p.m
POOL BAR & RESTAURANT
Discover the cuisine of the Indian Ocean and its flavours (rougaille boucane from Reunion Island, coconut milk curry from the Seychelles, Rodrigues octopus salad... all served in a family style, in the form of dishes to share.
• Capacity: 70 seats
• Dinner: From 7.00 p.m - 10.00 p.m
CRAZY FISH BAR
Beach culture" charming bar which brings to mind the atmosphere of the Tamarin Bay offering a selection of salads, snacks during the day and tapas/Jazz in the evening.
• Capacity: 100 seats
• Open from: 9.00 a.m - 11.00 p.m
• Lunch: Noon - 4.00 p.m
The most scenic bar in the region with panoramic views of Tamarin Bay and its surfers, and undoubtedly the ideal place to admire the sunset. Rums, cocktails and fresh fruit juice on the menu.
• Capacity : 50 seats (Sunbeds, lounge, hammocks)
• For Adults only from 10.00 a.m to 8.00 p.m
• Reserved access to the Privilege rooms from 10.00 a.m to 8.00 p.m
A kiosk with tropical charm and a selection of "street food", picnic baskets for a small
Mauritian" break "during the day
• Open from 10.00 a.m to 6.00 p.m
The kiosk near the hotel entrance offers street food, drinks and picnic packs for a small Mauritian break during the day.