Each Veranda Resorts hotel has its own identity and character reflected in the little details, which together form a whole. Discover 5 features of each hotel.
1. The hotel’s ideal location – it faces the gorgeous bay of Grand Baie, a minute-walk from the heart of the beach town with its boutiques, cafés, restaurants, street food vendors, bars and nightclubs.
2. A fully equipped gym so you can stay fit (between a snooze and a suntan.)
3. The Beauty Bar, to go-to place for those who love being pampered. On the menu are manis and pedis, hair care and makeup – all set in a girly decor.
4. Stroll the hotel’s tropical gardens and luxuriant vegetation and catch a whiff of scented, exotic flowers.
5. Take a dip in the spa pool to relax before your massage, facial or spa treatment.
1. The “Adults only” policy makes this hotel a peaceful retreat, ideal for couples seeking a restful and secluded Eden.
2. Le Saint Géran, the thatched beach bar and restaurant overlooking the sea and islets afar is set on a jetty and serves platters of freshly-caught seafood and barbecue.
3. The hotel rooms are equipped with terraces and balconies, which overlook the sea – the perfect place to read a good book.
4. It’s a jaunt to Goodlands, a typical Mauritian village where you will learn about the local folklore.
5. The Veranda Resorts catamaran, moored in the bay, awaits. After a tasty breakfast, board the catamaran for a cruise in the lagoon.
1. In front of the hotel, large volcanic rocks from where the molten lava hardened form a natural swimming pool, off-limits to motorized boats. Take a dip in the warm sea or borrow a Stand-Up Paddle.
2. Stay fit year-round at our state-of-the-art gym.
3. Chef Mike, a disciple of Escoffier, and his talented team concoct dishes and plan menus that will suit everyone’s palate.
4. Situated walking distance from the hotel is Mont Choisy beach, where you can sample sizzling hot street food, practice a watersport or perfect your tan. The beach is popular among locals, and gives a glimpse of the local way of living.
5. Veranda Pointe aux Biches is the only Veranda Resorts hotel to have its spa treatments on the beach, in the shade of a coconut tree.
1. Set on the east coast, this hotel will delight early birds and photography enthusiasts. The sunrise is special in that few people are awake to catch a glimpse of it.
2. No matter how many times you’ve seen the immaculate long blond beach fringed with a turquoise lagoon, it never gets old.
3. Joggers, runners and “seawalkers” can use the lengthy beach as a a track.
4. The east and southeast coast’s savage landscape is overrun by endemic forests, native plants and species and uninhabited islets off the coast.
5. Veranda Palmar Beach owes its title of “Best Bargain Hotel” by TripAdvisor to its All-Inclusive formula.
1. Watch the sky turn shades of reds, oranges and pinks as the sun dips below the horizon. Sunset hour is the perfect time for a drink or a last swim.
2. Music is the essence of this hotel, famed for its jazz nights and the annual Ernest Wiehe Jazz Festival.
3. The hotel has its own surf school and shop that will appeal to novices and pros alike.
4. During your stay explore the west coast region – its legendary surf spot, deserted beaches, fishing villages, and nature reserves, hikes and trails.
5. The conference room can be converted to a cinema for cinephiles or a projection room during popular sports events.
Discover our special offers: